Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

great short

Fantastic! Im keen on doing a batman short film too, its always great to see an animated short geared toward the cinematic rather than comedy or parody. il say what i think could be improved for your next film:

- some pieces of dialogue were a bit too geared toward explaining whats happening, and its obvious, they talk about the "tip off" twice, "we just got swarmed with bats!" .. it seems unnatural (voice acting was superb though)

- some sfx was not on par with the soundtracks cinematic feel because theres stock footstep sounds (from cs?) and police sirens, with no post work done on them. If theyre in an empty warehouse, put all the sfx together, then go into an audio editor and add some echo, some stereo effect, some fades/pitch bend..etc, just little tweaks to make it seem real, and not a stock sound.

- your stage size is tiny. adjust your stage size so its as big as newgrounds will allow, and host it fullscreen somewhere!

-stay away from side view (2D) angles, it hinders the illusion of a movie

-look up 1 and 2 point perspective (andew loomis), it wont take long to learn and it will greatly help on all your scenes/building perspectives!

Hope you take this advice with a pinch of salt, as the film was great. Keep up the good work!

Kevin's Eighth April Kevin's Eighth April

cute

its really cute, the music fits perfectly and it made me smile so it gets a 10.

Even things that some people would say are wrong with the movie like the animation, or background resizing.. just add to its charm.. if it looked perfect it would look too proffessional, and that would take away some of its character.

karthon responds:

I know, Music is awesome, I made this with inspiration of this music

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

amazing..

i usually only fraise fbf flash, because i am stricly traditional animator.. but this was amazing, if you worked into it.. improved your skills you could get a pilot aired on tv and adapted into a series. Maybe you should aim for that as your goal. I really loved it, go for a longer animation next time!

Zombie Crypt Zombie Crypt

great game

however, i think some people will miss that S, triggers those leavers- i think thats why the score is lower than i thought it would be.

So make the lever graphics more obvious, and write a hint on the wall or something on level 1.

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

all my 5, all my 10. this was great, hope you make another game soon

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

incredible

i love this game, one.. if not THE best game ive played, made in flash.

Its so well executed, everything just fits perfect.. love the ideas and themes of souls, the tree man serving up dinner, the innocence coupled with gruesome violence.. (like heart of darkness/limbo)

Aside from the other bugs mentioned, the depths on the rabbit rope and tree by the merchant, are a bit sketchy.. could be easily fixed. When the snake pulls you under the water i actually thought it would be better without the blood pool too.

Theyre the only things that came to mind. Please keep making games!

-Invaders- -Invaders-

uhhhh

WOAH!??

definitely using this in a game/movie sometime soon.
amazing track.

Dark Conviction Dark Conviction

wow..

Absaloutely amazing song.. i love all your music.

well done on the Castle Crashers track too. its one of my favorite in the game!